Polymer Poly-Vee Tapered Sleeve Roller is a specialized component used in industrial conveyor systems. It is crafted from durable polymer materials, ensuring excellent wear resistance and reduced friction. The tapered design optimizes belt tracking and enhances system efficiency. This roller is a crucial element in maintaining smooth material handling processes.
- Based on the 2250 Series, covered with grey polypropylene taper sleeve; abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
- In the case of sensitive to static electricity, you can choose anti-static tapered sleeve (black), surface resistance value≤106Ω.
- The poly-vee pulley is located on the head end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area avoiding interference between the poly-vee belt and the conveyed goods.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide an attractive, smooth and quite running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust and splashed water.
- ISO9982 PJ series poly-vee. Total of 9 grooves at 2.34mm pitch.
- The duty capacity of the roller depends on the type of poly-vee belt and transmission layout. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 50kg.
- The roller is light, easy start-up.
- Temperature range: -5℃ ~ 40℃.
- Applicable humidity:RH≥30%.
Please contact us if humidity out of this scope.
Remark: 1.Steel Z/P and SS tubes are available.
2.Anti-static taper sleeve (black) available.